Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Challenge #4 Feather with me!


 Hello Everyone and welcome to the latest CopicOz challenge!!!!  This month I'm challenging you to do some FEATHERING!!!  I love to Feather, it's great for dresses, fairy wings, flowers etc...  The biggest thing to remember is to use two colours that has a last number finishing in a 0, 1 or 2!  Above I've used a CC Designs girl called Rosalie and Roses and coloured her dress with Y21 and YG11 - they both end in a 1!  For more tips on how to Feather, go back and look at my Feathering Tutorial Here.

What's the Challenge?: Create a project (card, layout, off the page) using your Copic Markers to FEATHER! Doesn't matter what image or colours you use. There are so many options to choose from!!!

Is there a Prize?: YES!!  This month it's a 24 Wallet and a Memento Rich Cocoa Ink Pad!!!

Who can play?: This challenge is open to EVERYONE, including international!

How do you enter?: Use the inlinkz below to connect to your blog or online gallery and upload it prior to 6pm Monday 22rd November, Australian EST (4am USA EST)!!!

I can't wait to see what you create!!!

Hugs
Kathy  :)

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. oh cool technique, will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love feathering ... definately off to go create something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge Kath...and beautiful card. Will speak to you on the weekend to chat about certification. M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feathering is fun thanks Kathy, I even used BLUE (eek!) just for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great technique, loved trying it! Thanks for a great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the certification class last week in Penrith and cant wait to do the next one! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I found you! I was at Certification in Penrith recently too. Tho' I was not well, I did enjoy the day and took away a lot of information. I gained confirmation that everything I'd self taught myself via the internet and a beginners class with Mad for Markers, was all good and correct. I did have to laugh at the revelation of the grey ring on the Ciao's is the brush tip end. Didn't all my forum friends have an oh derr moment when I shared that. Thanks heaps, I'm starting to feel better and have been sharing my knowledge as a design team member/teacher at The Little Scrapbook Shop's forum.
    regards
    Virginia aka Wirg!
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy thank you for the lovely comments on my blog, It was great to meet you and Johnny at Penrith and its great to put into practice all the things we learned.

    Darelle

    ReplyDelete